- Your name, addresses, telephone numbers or email address or other information that we may require to provide when registering. It can also include any other information you provide or post while using DBInsight’s SQLRDS Website.
- Additional information we are required or authorised by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected.
- The following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to geo-location information, browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing DBInsight’s SQLRDS website, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are using the Services.
Purpose of Collection
We use the personal information we collect to:
- Provide and improve our Services, to provide you with a personalised experience on our sites (especially, by offering you services and items that you may like),
- To contact you about your enquiry and our Services,
- To provide you customer service.
Disclosing your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to the following parties and for the following purposes:
- To law enforcement or governmental agencies, or authorised third parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability.
- To third parties involved in a legal proceeding, if they provide us with a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, or we otherwise believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
You agree to update your personal information immediately if it changes or is inaccurate. You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. DBInsight reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.